Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Removal in Connecticut
Mold can quickly infest your home in Fairfield County, CT with the right conditions. Since mold thrives on moisture, it can grow and spread in as little as 48 hours after water damage, flooding, or even higher than normal humidity.
When you need mold remediation near you, SERVPRO of Westport/Fairfield can provide fast, expert mold remediation in CT. With over 15 years of experience in mold removal services in CT, using state of the art equipment and techniques, you can trust our team to make your mold in your home "Like it never even happened."
Professional Mold Remediation Services in Fairfield County:
- Free Mold Inspection and Remediation Estimate
- Containment of Affected Areas
- Air Filtration For Mold Spores
- Basement Mold Removal
- Attic Mold Removal
- Crawlspace Mold Removal
- Mold Remediation After Water Damage
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
Schedule A Free Mold Inspection & Estimate - Call Today! 203-707-1952
Signs of Mold Growth in Your Home
- Strong musty odors - Mold gives off a strong odor that can be an indicator of its growth.
- Previous water damage or water leaks - If you notice signs of water damage, you may require mold remediation in Fairfield County, CT.
- Persistent health effects - If you have consistent health effects that could be a reaction to mold but have found no allergens or visible mold, consider having mold testing performed.
- Visible mold - Mold comes in many sizes and colors, and should be inspected by a mold removal company near you in Fairfield County, CT.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (203) 707-1952
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Westport / Fairfield?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (203) 707-1952
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Westport / Fairfield is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: